Amorphous Magnetic Parts
If you have any inquiries, please contact us.
Open 9:00am-5:00pm (business days)Contact Us
Saturable Cores for Mag Amps
Saturable cores for mag amps, a control mechanism for circular compression in switching power output. They are particularly ideal for circuits with a low voltage and high current, as the mag amp method enables more compact sizes, greater efficiency, lower noise, greater reliability and greater precision in power supplies. Our range includes the MT Series, which has outstanding saturability and low loss, and the highly versatile MS series.
- Outstanding saturability
- Extremely low loss
- Outstanding thermal behavior
Examples of uses
- Power supplies for desktop computers
- Power supplies for computer servers
- Power supplies for OA and other office equipment, including digital copiers, printers and multi-function devices
- Power supplies for communication devices such as mobile phone base stations
- Mag amp current detectors
- Saturable cores for self-oscillation
Environmental information download
RoHS Directive Prohibited Substances Non-Use Certificate Download
It is possible to download a certificate of non-use for 10 regulated substances under the RoHS Directive.Certificate PDF
Target products are amorphous standard products.
Please contact the you purchased shop for other requests.
|Saturable Cores for Mag Amps||MT12S115||MT12S208||MT15S125||MT15S214||MT18S130|
|FS Series Cores with High Magnetic Permeability||FS12X8X4.5W||FS18X12X4.5W||FS21X14X4.5W||FS26X16X10W||FS32X20X10W|