TOSHIBA MATERIALS CO., LTD. believes that the protection of private information is the basis of its business activities and is a social obligation of the company.
We handle customers' personal data in accordance with the following Basic Policy.
1. Basic policy
Established: October 1st, 2003
Revised: April 1st, 2005
- We strictly observe the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations. We have established the Toshiba Materials Personal Data Protection Program (the "Program"), which we carefully implement, maintain, and strive to continuously improve.
- We have established management systems relating to personal data protection and ensure that all corporate officers and employees recognize the importance of the Program.
- We utilize personal data within the scope of the intended use, of which customers are clearly informed. We do not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer or when there is a legitimate reason.
- We update and maintain personal data accurately and strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the loss, destruction, alternation, or unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
- We respond to inquiries from customers concerning personal data or requests from customers for the disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.
TOSHIBA MATERIALS CO., LTD.
President and CEO
2. Intended Use of Personal Data
When we obtain personal data from customers, we clearly indicate in advance the purpose for which the personal data are intended to be used and use the information within the scope of the stated purpose of use.
3. Inquiries Concerning Personal Data
Inquiries about the Personal Data Protection Policy in general should be directed to the Personal Data Protection Section.
Personal Data Protection Section: HR & Administration Group, Coordinating Dept.
TEL: 045-770-3100 FAX: 045-770-3030