Outline of The Company
- Corporate name
- Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd.
- October 1st, 2003
- Katsuaki Aoki, PhD
- 480 million JPY
- Toshiba corporation
- Number of employee
- 389 persons as of April 1st 2017
- Headquarters' address
- Toshiba corporation Yokohama works, 8, Shinsugita-cho, Isogo-ku, Yokohama City
Map Information here
- Description of business
- Development, manufacturing and sales of Fine Ceramics, Applied Phosphor Products, High-purity Metals, Magnetic Parts, Tungsten and Molybdenum, Special Metals and Alloys and other application products.
- We started manufacturing Japan's first tungsten wires for electric bulbs.
- The "Metla Products Division" was established after amalgamation of all material sections in Toshiba.
- Toshiba established "Korea tungsten Co., Ltd." (currently "Korea Electronic Material Co., Ltd."), a joint venture company in Korea.
- Toshiba acquired ISO 9001 certification.
- Toshiba acquired ISO 1401 certification.
- Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd. was established as a company distinct from Toshiba corporation.